Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Half black half white diamino

Yay , splurging something on yourself definitely DOES make you feel better ,
except for the part where you start counting every cents , plus and minus the amount you used the end of the day then multiply the hours you make at work but nevertheless my buys did made me happy and its just 2 days after
shopping i still wanna go again ! This time I'm gonna drag mom down ;) bet she cant resist it too .

I went down KL last Sunday together with William who was super nice to accompany me , well he's always ma best est shopping bud and he brought me to this hidden area inside sungei wang , its somewhere further inside the concourse area , if I'm not mistaken level 4,5,6 . SOMEWHERE there . I TELL YOU , THE STUFF THERE . My jaw literally dropped , like literally i keep calling out William's name and i was barely breathing cause i was super excited and he went : YES i know i know and gave me the WTF face . I was so hyped up until i forgotten to take pictures of the place , I'll remember to take next time when i go there again so some of you fashionista reader could go there and check it out . Call me ulu but for the first time I saw the oh so awesome Doc martens boots and vintage leathers brogues , moccasins shoes , OMG and designs that you don't usually see . (See post below , you should probably get the drill of what type of clothes i mean) I don't know how should i describe here but ya all have to go see for yourself . Prices usually rank between RM40-100 plus per item , well it depends on what your buying of course . The leather smell , goodness me i could possibly die inside there , it was tad good . No , I'm not exaggerating .

Top : RM43.90
Spects : Rm20


I just realize i cant wear shorts , as in high waist jeans shorts . Cause i have huge ass and wide waist and don't come telling : Oh big butts can give birth to many cute lil babies . LOL smack you :)

No comments: