Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Wednesday, July 22,


Bloggin from work


I hate being at work not doing anything , i feel so unproductive while everybody is gaining work experiences and learning something new yet here i am not making a progress in life . I do not want my holiday , youth , time slide through just like that . I dislike the people here in the office cept for a few , is either they are just jealous of me not doing anything and get paid so they bombard me or should i say they don't own a functional brain ?

"IS NOT THAT I DO NOT WANT TO WORK , THERE IS NO WORK AVAILABLE FOR ME TO DO
EVEN AFTER I ASKED A GAZILLION TIMES - IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO \ HELP OUT ? "

Not that i am being rude here , this place is seriously full of LCLY crazy monster old ladies who might gobble you down when you are unaware of it .

Honestly sometimes i think that adults don't think wisely at some moment not to say just because i am a teenager , my hormone changes and i don't think right yada yada shyt but through looking at a perspective , not all teenagers words are craps , i am just voicing out after all . No offence .

Needa look for a better part time job aight . Got any vancancy around ?

New addiction - mushroom soup !
I slurp this every morning for breakfast .

signing out , have a nice day peeps

No comments: