Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Tuesday, July 21


I never thought i could get hung up on facebook games until i started playing one of it and then led to another . I started of by playing pet society and i told myself not to join or play anymore other games already except for pet society . I rejected all the application invitation and tell the my friends that i wont end up being like them getting my face glued on the pc playing facebook games . Until one day ( which is 3 days ago ) i cant stand the peer pressure anymore and decided to give it a shot , so i started playing- restaurant city . Not to say i am addicted to it but the adrenaline and urge of wanting my profile to keep the level going up non stop so i wont be at the bottom . Hey , no one likes to be at bottom of other people aight ?

The fact i hate it everytime i wanna log in and poof :

I tried like gazillion times and the same thing keeps popping up . I know , so annoying right . Is like the game makes you fall for them and now they cant load which makes you go ARGH !!!

Anyway , enough of facebook games , I'm thinking of opening a online blogshop . Is a one huge giant step for me though , getting involve in something else as i might loose it from the grip of my hands cause i already have a part time job and a college life to handle not forgetting my ballet class which i currently stop for a few months and i am still gonna countinue it until i finish up the whole ballet course syllabus . I dont think this admin part time job is bringing me anywhere or get to learn anything new too , kinda waste of time sitting in the office and rot which also makes me feel useless of not making use of my capabilities . I rather be a busybee than someone not making any progress >:(

I wonder will the blogshop works ?
Needa do more research first .
Bah work tomorrow again

P/s : i DISLIKE office politics , i find it pretty childish especially when your sometimes been blame for nothing . ergh .

Stole this phrase from catherine blog if your wondering why i wrote the above .

"I got to attend that freaking work tomorrow at 730 a.m. and do nothing in the office BUT receiving complains regarding that I am too free. And now I got blame for being free as you hired me for nothing and you got no work for me to do! I would like to throw a sentence of WTF right on your face, stupid b*****! And I do feel like quitting! My patience are so going to reach the limits. It seems like everything so f***** up !"

Just so your wondering , she's with me . My other part time mate .


signing out , have a nice day peeps

No comments: