Monday, 27 July 2009

Monday, July 27

First of all aurea-ness blogspot is announcing that

We're in buisness . Whee !!!

Blogging from work again . Its been long since i ever blog a proper post with pretty pictures and fancy smanchy words cause aurea is darn lazy to post pictures , call me draggy but yea i dislike re-sizing pictures therefore as you can see my previous posts is either one post contain one pics only or complied a few into a single pic .

A delayed post - Presentation day - which is before my semester break erhm like 3 weeks ago ? lol , obviously . Oh yea i was the second to present , usually I'm always the first to go in everything cause my name starts from A , so from lining up in the front when i was in kindergarten to sitting in the front during SPM examination and yes i hate it . Until finally on presentation day i kinda whine and keep pestering my lecturer to let other ppl go first and joe doesn't mind so yea :) thanks joesy




Btw , when it was my turn , my photography lecturer bombard me till a moment i felt like breaking down , i am not a person who usually break down easily , only till i feel somehow defeated and speechless . Not to brag yea i am kinda fair , my face, nose , ear practically turned red in the middle of the presentation . Friends told me . i know , so paiseh right .

Camwhoring pics below .

JJ showing off his new mac . Hmph .
I PICKED DELL OVER MAC .

RWAR

Don't ask and stop looking

I keep my bloggie "shining clean"

JJ - Puchong lou

Dxen . He look like some uncle or dad right

See .

Clifford :)

lol lol lol lol lol lol

As i said ,
I keep my bloggie "shining clean"

P/s : Joesy is so gonna give me that wth look . i know . lol

Haaa , favourite picture of the day .
Look like some drama show poster .
Even though there's some erhm disturbing part .

Hehe

GTG , BuhBye :D

singing out , have a nice day peeps

No comments: