Saturday, 1 August 2009

Saturday, August 1



Hey ya ,

Just came back from a one day trip at genting , trip was pretty fun other than the stupid weather . Will blog more bout it later when I'm done uploading the pics . Oh btw , the pic i took above is taken at the ripley believe it or not museum , that building above is from Moscow Russia and if i am not mistaken , some guy name Ivan the terrible actually take out the eyeballs , chopped the hands and leg of the ppl who actually helped build it so they wont replicate another same exact building as the one above , if I'm not mistaken lah , something like that and the model of the building is made from matchsticks if look closely .

Might be going down genting with the family or with the college peeps again , everything is not confirm yet , depends on my schedule . Currently am a workaholic , just opened a blogshop buisness and gripping on to my office job .

Sometimes holiday isnt even called a holiday cause is either kinda hard to find kaki to chill with or i myself busy when everybody is not , different timing :S oh well

Well, I've been real busy. Didn't had time to update much and blogging wasn't on my other more important to-do list now . Anyway , i am darn tired now . Off to bath then sleep . Wait , maybe I'll watch my restaurant city a lil while more .

P/s : i am not addicted to restaurant city ;)


signing out , have a nice day peeps

No comments: