Saturday, 26 March 2011

I like pillow fights

My blog title doesn't relate to my current post , lame i know cause i saw a picture of two couple pillow fighting . Wait does that word even exist ? Nothing seems to go wrong by adding - ing . ING FTW !

Please excuse me that every time i blog i have to post a vain camwhore picture of me cause i have no other photos to post unless i steal from tumblr , which i think its a complete utter waste of time cause i could just reblog over at my tumblr . Well unless if i don't even have any camwhore pictures left to post then i might do that . Excuses i know . I havent been taking shoots lately . How i miss the times i actually spent an effort to plan a shoot now i all do is procrastinate . So since now i have like approx an hour time before i fall sideways and hit my head on the ground to dead sleep , i thought i should prolly revive my pathetic lil blog since there are people still reads my blog . I thought no one actually bothers . Well its really nice of ya all to drop by :)

My days are pretty normal , daily basis like everyone . Wake up late for work , eat , work , eat , work out and sleep . Repeating regular routines . Nothing much exciting just that , you know feeling nostalgic , like the collapsed feeling under your skin , There’s that fallen heart sunk that you rushed right through the moments where you should’ve been paying attention. Replaying the worst case scenario could ever happen but it wont really happen or might happen and you think your not good or strong enough to face it and people just keep telling it in your face all you wanna do and shut them down , ignore their opinion and work things your way knowing you can do it and will try your best but fearing you don't have enough strength to cultivate , you wanna grip hold tightly and control your life before it falls apart . Boggling shyts like that in the brain then i go googoogaagaa feeling depressed and all . Yeap , exactly .

In summary, if ya all just skipped the above part . Yeah I've been thinking a lot , my mind is not giving me a break . I guess i have to work overtime and not getting paid . Jeez it even rhymes !

My post make no sense . Read my mind . Night !

No comments: