Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Beautiful people

That thing, that moment, when everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time. I don't care how long this can last , i just wanna savor the moment so if i ever look back i will not regret cause at least i know i made an effort , i fought , i gained . Even if it only last for a second i know is all worthwhile . Afterall good things don't comes easy . This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means i have tried for something. I have so much buried in me , things that im not proud of , mostly things that pretty much plays a big part in my life , huge chunk size ate a part of my mind and the words fades to dust till i am speechless . Its always the most important things that lies close to wherever my dirty secret hideout is . When a part of my life starts going okay another part diminish in thin air . That's the worst, i guess. I don't even know where to start when people asked me whether am i okay though i wanted to tell em how i actually felt . The suckiest sinful lie I ever told is telling myself that everything is gonna be alright even though I am not okay and oddly it always work .

Fooling everyone #winning , Myself ? #itfuckinghurts

Dont ask .

No comments: