Friday, 8 April 2011

It is in you, to lay down fears that hold



We all carry around so much pain in our hearts. Love and pain and beauty. They all seem to go together like on little tidy confusing package. It’s messy business, life. It’s hard to figure-full of surprises. Some good. Some bad.

Henry Bromel

I'm working tomorrow , yes on weekends once again . Will be over at The Gardens Redemption counter this time , do drop by and say hi if you see me , or unless ... you don't wanna see me of course , its a waste if you don't wanna see such pretty adorable face . LOLOLOLOL anyway , Its Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday , have fun yaw , party hard (: Follow me at twitter . I'm less boring there . Ola ! Off for a vegan lunch in front my mac , you see me , i see you . Work ? Bo-ring . No projects in hand ? I wish .

No comments: