Friday, 22 April 2011

Ecstasies of memories

I spend seconds minutes , days and week over analyzing situation , justifying problems when i can actually move on and spend my time planning something more productive like furthering studies and build a good kick ass portfolio , make shyt load of cash , fall in love and get married . If only if its so easy to break the monotony and navigate the perfect road but there's a but . Above all bearing an untold story inside me that been building up pretending like nothing happen making me turn into a horrifying slave to myself drowning in agony . The more i pretend the more i'm becoming one .


Pause , breath and I shall stop whining . Despite the fact i still have to move on and hate looking myself in the mirror realizing things i did that i wasn't proud of wondering what heck was i even thinking and everyday seems so wrong , just one trivial thing that make me unhappy and its like not possible to have a day without one bad feeling . Gah , i got to stop being so emotional and quit entertaining my pain all this is just plain exhausting . You know what - fuck it . Today i'm gonna be happy .


There . Bye (:

No comments: