Thursday, 28 April 2011

Fall head over heels baby

I realize i only blog when i'm feeling down , i guess my blogging mojo only comes to visit when my mind is full of gazillion stuff rendering through shades of images and moments that I've been through thus all the random rants . Every time i break down i tend to give myself the shortest time of period i could to cry all out and best in like 10 min forcing myself to suck it all up and live with it and when i wanna just give it up, something inside telling me just to give it time. Most nights I hardly sleep, sucks to be me .


No point spilling my pathetic sad thoughts here , again . Its not like its gonna magically disappear which i hope it does . You know , I'm numb . Pretty much to all of it , it doesn't matter how worse its gonna be anymore . Even if its getting better i just go owh and that's about it . I'm grateful when im down to the ground breaking into pieces i still have people around me that cares and always be there whenever i need em even when they're across the globe and how bad shape i was. Those who just stay through on the phone and those with countless text messages worrying just to simply put a smile on my face even if its just temporarily and me being a total ass shutting everyone out not replying to anyone and leaving em hanging , thousand apologies and you guys rocks (: Bah , It's just one of those days where you could lock yourself up in your room, play depressing music, curl up, and cry. Mine's today . Fuck.



Current fave - Enjoy !

No comments: