Sunday, 8 May 2011

Bitchin aint livin

Sometimes , i really fucking hate my life . Don't come here lecture me bout how lucky i am till you know whats going on. I'm off to trip in 5 hours time and i have personal issue that bothers me if i could switch cancel my trip to solve this shyt i would but it doesn't matter anyway afterall its been going on since like forever , never mend . This trip will be my getaway from all nonsense. I got what i wanted , pestering it for ages , worked my ass of for it and finally grabbed hold of it but i am not feeling excited at all , I gained and i lose . Fucked up unfair life isn't it . I wish my brother is at home now . I wish everything is easy . I wish everything will go back to the same as they were . I just want everyone to be happy . Why is it so hard ? I am so fucking tired of all this bullshyt . Tonight I'm going to bed with a heavy heart . Like i always do . Never fail . Goodnight .

Just so you know . i care but i only have a pair of hands .

No comments: