Thursday, 12 May 2011

Sigh , i'm losing you .

I spent a good long solid ten minute on what to type stonning infront of my screen , just like i always do everytime i logged in to blogger . Despite the fact it always end up with emotional emo post that isnt a nice to read about and today it'll be another one too .

Bad ass sunburned shoulders

I have been going through one of those insane dramatic , hidden secrets and bitching teenage life phases where i was influence under the spell of being unhappy throughout all times , as though my world went chaos , me tearing apart and things just isn't going my way . Major crisis or not i still have to live by . Nevertheless there where parts and parcels of life that it still puts a smile on my face , it isn't all that bad just mostly or i kinda dodge it . I shall stop ranting , off to take a warm shower and hit the sack . Another day to fight on tomorrow . Yeap i'm pretty much living my life now .


And im doin just fine , im always landing on my feet . I just want to be strong at the end of the road . I dont wanna hold on , i just want the strength to let go . Set sail without a destination , just see where the wind will take you cause you never know when you gonna fall

- Sweet Serendipity

No comments: