Thursday, 26 May 2011

This is pure madness

Hey there , I've been logging in and logging out blogger for countless time , leaving the page open and then got distracted . A lot has been happening this month since i last posted , 15days to be exact . 70percent of my time is used up for work whilst another 20 is out chilling and lastly 10 is for dozing off my room floor , couch and anywhere i could sleep on that i barely made it up my bed to crash . Talking bout sleeps i only had a couple hours of rest last night , got up for phone call , mozzie's bite and woke up by freaky dreams .

Its been a very crazy emotional month so far, bout people around me . All this fighting and crying and leaving among our self drench in agony and scatter broken hearts, now this is where i become emotional . I will now abruptly change topic cause i told myself not to bull post anymore pathetic emo post .

So its Friday today and the usuals I'll be working on the weekends too , like last weekend and the following past weekend . I got this job offer for tonight , yeap on friday night and i was suppose to go but due to last min circumstances , okay fine i admit its nothing big i just wanted to spend my time resting and chilling out . Sorry ace that i cant make to your event aight . Next time perhaps .

Talking bout jobs , I'll be at putrajaya tomorrow for Himpunan Sejuta Belia 2011 . It starts today though and it sounds pretty happening cause while jamming through my way at work i heard fly.fm announcing famous artiste like (K-Pop “Super Junior M”) etc etc , radio DJ's , famous people will be there too . Not to forget awesome activities . Jeez , now i sound like some retro announcer broadcasting .

This is the launch for Hari Belia , 2 weeks ago at Bukit Bintang .
Massive crowds , when the sun goes down the population of people magically appearing increased tremendously . I can barely squeeze myself through , holding my breath .

Here's a picture of me working .
Photo credits to Everyone Connect Facebook Fanpage

To write this post i definite would get arrested for blogging at work then locked up with random hot hunks :D Blame me for not having much sleep . Now i shall go photoshop 3 students into a freakin standee . Get down on Friday people !

No comments: