Wednesday, 1 June 2011

I'm not playing games

Hey there , this is a quick update (quick in my idea) cause I'm on work break now . I'm still in one piece despite all the working and activities .


Today , i woke up with a horrible diarrhea and headache and in seconds dad came peeking in my room asking me to wake up to go get ready for work , i then crash back to bed groaning like a kid and hit the snooze button twice and drag myself up . The morning's transect was pretty nice before the rain came when i finally found a nice parking spot and proudly parked my car straight in rare times , i suck at parking , especially placing the car straight in the four equal sides yellow box . As i was about to step out the car , the rain pour violently bitch slapping me with water droplets . I grabbed my umbrella drenched in soaking wet clothes and went paid for parking . As i was forcing my coins intensely into the electronic parking machine , my coins slips out one by one and the flickering screen saying : Machine rosak - Great .

The only part that IS dry IS the area near my pee pod excluding my ass . I let out a huge sigh and sat in front of the office fan drying em out .... triple dots . Of all the day i finally decided to wear long pants to work .



and i left my post hanging while i went out office for lunch with neco then came back to find my bloggin mojo left me without a single notice so im pretty much stonning now not knowing what else to type and my minds off somewhere

Kays i'm going back to work , Happy milk day ! Heard that from the radio earlier this morning though , wait ... i guess so , NO serious ! they WERE talking bout milkaholics . Kthanksbye (:

No comments: