Friday, 3 June 2011

Feeling like a fool stuck here


" i stumble across your bags by the doorway, just another day right by the gateway, i would say, damn no way. Too many times before. day after day i try to see clearer, trying to make things just a bit better you fettered, me all alone. I do mind i do mind, whenever youre gone, i get by, but it always seems forever oh why, did you say goodbye, i dont wanna be stuck here waiting debating on you.

waiting on you.

some days ive had enough, some days it gets too rough, feel like a fool stuck in this love, maybe , i'm better off by myself "

Hello ! Dawww cmon who doesn't like sappy love cliche songs huh, am currently addicted to all Jenny's cover, her voice is just so beeeeeauutiful plus she's definitely rocking the undercut hairstyle . I always wanted that hairstyle but i don't have the guts to shave the sides off even if i did I'd probably might get kick out of the house and get weird stares if I'm going to
church or even get strike by lightning.

Now Rebecca Black sing for me ! SING ! Cause today is fried eggs ! You can take my seat and help me finish up my projects at work , oh btw did you know that even wiki has her profile up ? Not really something proud i would say despite being so famous after reading what's posted up there hmm if you have shyt load of time to waste or procrastinating during work slash assignments you could go be a happy kid and read :D I dont even know why am i all so hype up just because its friday and oddly i dont have plans , yes i repeat , i dont have . I am now a pathetic sad teenager who's curently ranting out in my blog telling the world i have no plans , my social life isnt that happening anymore and i need ppl to ask me out . Woah - that's REALLY sad and no i am not desperate . Okay maybe a tad little , teeney weeney that's all :D

Oh right , back to the topic . My fave song among all jenny's cover is this



Ahhh her voice , is just so mesmerizing .
Gawd this is ridiculous ! I-dont-have-plans-on-friday-night . ITS THE END OF THE WORLD . Kaybai back to work . Till my next post !

No comments: