Monday, 6 June 2011

Koala hugs and bamboo

And she said hey boy, do you mind takin me home tonight? 'Cause I ain't ever seen a country boy with tires on his truck this high. I said climb on up but honey watch the cup where I’m spitin’ my dip inside. And hold on tight 'cause it's gonna be wilder than any 8 second ride!



*gasp* i guess i started my monday with one hot smexy song . I super like the intro so i went googled the lyrics ... yeah , 8 urhm second ride ... *akward* stop giving me that look - abruptly change topic . Monday's pretty usual to me i mean its only 1 in the afternoon how bad can that be ? Ah SHYT its only 1pm ?! Dayum ! and no i did not work on the weekends . Why is everyone asking me whether am i working , is not like i did mention saying i am working last weekend . Meh , i work 7 days in a weeks SOMETIMES not 24/7 and its not always unless I've been called when there's job available , naww i admit im a workaholic and stop calling me that ! Pft ! I'm just passing time that's because ya'all don't want to call me out ! or maybe because i work too much so no one wants to call me out ... *points fingers at you you you and you* #win *evil smirks*

Enough of ranting , Friday night was awesome and celebrated ken lee's 21st over his place on Saturday night , mamak with the boys as usual later on , Sunday was relaxing - well not exactly cause the stupid weather is damn hot and i ended my night waking up constantly cause i couldn't sleep so instead of rolling in bed i got up and chilled my night in bro's room , throwing pillows at him and force him to stop gaming so we , i mean technically i cause i was bored so we could watch futurama and we cooked instant noodles together . Nothing beats hanging out with lil bro late night in PJs , sinful supper and cartoons :) eventhough i still feel guilty having that awesome instant noodles . bah .... actually it was partially my fault cause i was day dreaming bout nathan's cheese naan and Mcd fries would be a perfect combination while watching futurama and hence yeah the instant noodles cause super lazy to drive out .

Talking about food , i havent had my intense desire cravings of sushi , its been a while but its okay , i had my dessert crave refilled with kenneth at honeymoon , kuchai lama .

Having one of those revelation moments , times that you actually pause and stare blankly thinking through what the heck are you even doing and where your're heading that point of life , whether what happens next and could you handle it , what makes me happy . Growing up . Enough said . Yes , i'm still smiling (:

No comments: