Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Middle of no where

Morning ! Its been a while since i last update anything . Been very busy . I barely had sleeps , okay i lied bout sleeping late , i can actually sleep a lil earlier but i have this bad habit of slacking around eventhough i'm dead tired #guilty . How have i been ? Usuals . Ditching the old and standing back up again . Promise myself no more mistake and enough of torturing myself being all emo fied . I have friends and family who cares every inch about me yet here i am making em worry for me , no more shits like this . I hearts them to the max and i cannot afford to hold myself back being like a total emo douche eventhough i still do - silently , behind people's back . Abruptly change topic .


Life's good . Except the fact that my bestest bud is leaving to singapore , me being broke and yeah , me being VERY broke . Kay - done ranting and by the way

MOM , If your reading this
THANK YOU for making me breakfast every morning . I know i didn't get to say this and i haven't been home most of the time . I just wanna let you know that YOU ROCK and i super HEART you . Not to mention every awesome different types of breakfast everyday .

Today , Cheese egg and salad topping fruits
P/s : Mom , somemore you keep saying i fat
but nonetheless i still like your meal (:

Yesterday


Last Week

4 among the different variety of breakfast my wonderful mom made . Another full day ahead . AGAIN . I LIKE . Toodles !

No comments: