Monday, 27 June 2011

Cause your greed sold me out of shame no more

Morning ! Its raining outside and its Monday for goodness sake ! Feeling the blues ? I don't but i wish i could just head home and crash on my bed , roll like a big baby with my soft blankie , cuddly bolsters and snugly pillows *slaps self*

WAKE UP AUREA .


How's your weekend ? Mine was hectic nevertheless it was awesome (: #excuses for not blogging . Oh and btw i cut my hair ! Here's the before .

And this is after , What do you think ?


I typed a shit long post and my blogger did not auto save it , when i clicked publish post it sign out and i'm not bothered to retype it again . Joyce's 21st birthday and catching up with the primary mates at Bangsar La Bodega .







Follow my twitter ? (: Good day all

No comments: