Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Wake up call, caught you in the morning

So much has happened lately, typing eventually became difficult even thinking bout it just wears me out. The memories you left me hanging intoxicate my mind and i am not surprise by the actions you did left me without bearing any responsibilities. It was my mistake to willingly put in so much effort yet you became the person you said you wouldn't be. I am utterly disappointed and mad sometimes i wish you didn't appear in the chapters of my life or cursing the shit outta me that karma hits right up your pathetic lil ass but i am grateful along the way i learn that i will never make the same mistake again. You put yourself out there so low for temporary gains and you know what ? you gained nothing and lost big time.


Here i am flushing down minutes of my life pathetically blogging about you. To think this is all just a small piece what i admit i miss the times and whatsnot i just want it to go away so bad and no i don't hate you i never did. Thank you for once putting smiles on my face and the pretty moments that you made it happened. At this point i finally slapped myself into reality that the best feeling comes when you realize that you are perfectly happy without the people you thought you once needed.

-Pause and let out a huge sigh-

Now, that I'm feeling much lighter. Just a lil hoo haa but i still can handle. Life's good, average in exact. People around me is as awesome as ever. Plans made me look forward waking up everyday not feeling gloomy. I remember i used to be an overly flamboyant kid who doesnt really bothered much as long it doesn't affect me. Just me being a usual kid until i realize the country i live in isn't what i expect it to be and thought it was. I aint gonna say much but you have eyes to see and hearts to judge fairly.



I can never imagined that I'll cry over a video like this. Every single time i logged online and read the news updated about my own country , i kinda sink a lil inside. True color of each individuality preview humanity and solidarity in the midst of decisions of what has happened. I shall leave this post now.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Pou Leen said...

When we'r down, and the songs seem to sing exactly the way we feel, it can get emotional. Been there, done that. Glad it's over.