Monday, 8 August 2011

Just like a bread without peanut butter

10 pm getting ready for the night,
wanna be a hippie when the city's getting high,
DJ playing my favorite beats all night long,
Poppin some bottles; champagne and red wine,

Cascada - San Francisco

GAWD ! I miss last Friday night !
IT WAS PARTAY ROCKIN !

Hello there ! I know i know I've been neglecting my blog and yes i am aware its Monday, i have soooo much to post but every time when i logged in clicked on new post looking through my messed up pictures folders and reminiscing thoughts of memories of times i spent throughout the days i couldn't put em in words cause they were plain awesome . Ha ! Cheesy eigh ?

I've been chubbier than ever . I'm gaining weight like there's no tomorrow , serves me right for skipping dance classes and not working out . Boo ! now i have excessive layers of tyres around my waist and it hurts when i sit cause its overlapping one another . Man , i GOT TO START loosing my damn weights .

Friends and family were lovelier as always . Things going pretty good . Works fine , boss and working mates were fun to work with though sometimes there's a lil downs . But heck , whats's life without it ? I guess i must have leveled up cause life been challenging , trying to juggle everything between work , play and slack . Ceh ... talk as though i'm some busy business woman. Wokays i shall cut the crap , finish up blogging so i could go and bath then try concentrating on cleaning up my messy room . Meh

You know, I think July and August could be one of my new fav months 'cause that's when everyone comes back for their breaks , then again , I really dislike the part when I have to say good-byes so December is still my fave month among the months. To be honest i kinda stuck typing , my mind just went blank and my blogging mojo just faded but heck i'm still gonna continue typing so watch out , you are now gonna waste 8479034680 seconds of your life reading my craps here

- sudden pause -

Ahh damn i don't even know what to crap , i shall spare your 8479034680 seconds . I guess i'll leave this post now . Good night

No comments: