Monday, 22 August 2011

You said you would fix my pieces, you lied

I placed my fingers on the keyboards having thoughts running wild in my head trying to merge my words into sentence . Its pathetic how life could changed in seconds. I'm so tired to be close to anyone anymore because they probably gonna leave me behind , or , i will . Either way is tragic and i am tired of this tragedy . Snap my fingers and people changed before i could even blink my eyes , once they get what they wanted, the next day you realize your as empty as before . One day they are sweet , the next day they are not . One day they are here,the next day they decided to leave . One day you are so important to them , the next day you are worthless. One day they say you matters so much to them , the next day your just another piece of old toys . Maybe , i should be a loner , things could be so much better . Or not.

I wish i could bake a cake made up of smiles so i could eat it all up myself and be happy . It sucks , you know . When everything is doing fine then it crashes all over again, repeatingly and what's worst, is i really dont want to bothered try putting back the pieces together again but i have to . You know what i think i better stop here . Putting a fullstop over these bullshit . That's how ironic people can be , pretty shits , pretty lies and pretty fucked up situation but its a choice that have to be made . cause i chose to care . Sigh , i wish someone could read my mind because im going round in circles . I hope all this will lead to a better route. Eventually . I guess .

This month , marks one of the worst month ever in my life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey aurea, :)
Everyday, anywhere and anytime, there's sadness and happiness goes around. Moment by moment. Changing all the time. And, there's people doesn't care about your feelings and there is people who really does maybe they hardly to express their cares to you. But, Don't give in. If everyone in the society were this fed up with others then how can we ever find a true friends that will be always there for us the next time?
I really wish you can really made up a smiles cake and share with you dearest family and friends. I think that's a wonderful idea. Because doing happy things ourself, it put us back into pieces. Let's give 100% full energy living up our everyday lives. Don't fight over the situations, or the people, my dear. Keep fighting for yourself every single moment. One moment you're sad, tell yourself you are born to become happy and energetic like everyone else. When you're enjoying the moment, tell yourself you must share this feeling with everyone else. This is you.
One day you look back, you've grown to become tougher and stronger person. "The greatest victory is a victory over yourself, and only great victories opens up the path of happiness." You'll shine. :)