Monday, 24 October 2011

To think this heart was divided, I’m losing sleep cause I can’t ignore

15 min more and the clocks hits 5 in the morning .

Here i am scanning through petrifying thoughts in my head wondering whether have i made the right decision . Thoughts that are senseless , things that you hear back of your head true as well as things are completely random and it drive you fuckin insane . I wonder is it only me or other people does too? There is so much that i cannot control though i wish i had a remote to skip through channels of my life that i would possibly want it to skipped by in a flash . You know , the unhappy stuff . I can choose how i'm going to response the unfortunate circumstances in my life to look at it in different perspective , speak through words and tone of voice of how i want things to go my way but unfortunately things in this earth doesn't rotate in clockwise . Bad times will soon pass , it will . Telling myself things will get easier . I just need to consider the possibilities of my choices and minimize which will hurt lesser . The truth is , i want the easy way out but its completely impossible cause there is no such thing as googling the secret cheat code in life . Maybe i should give up but no , let me rephrase - let go . Let go should be the word . For now i'm going to bed and wake up feeling okay and be fortunate for what has brought me here , what has taught me . I'm not gonna waste my day being upset over things that gonna bring me down .


Tonight, I'm going to have happy dreams with white unicorns and rainbows .
and shitload of sushi oh yeah and awesome music .
Good night .

No comments: