Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Void inside my chest

Such intense chunk of pain that rips part of you silently and those unexpressed feelings burried deep down comes forth uprise in such ugly ways i became a stranger to myself . The moment that my mind keep replaying scenes of flashback , chasing on memories that leads to no where and i have no idea why doesn't it go away , letting go wasn't even an option or probably i just didn't have the guts to let it go . Somehow it got stained there like i got so use to it and they say time could heal but is time that got me so use to it , i pretend that i'm fine , its like - i'm fine . Yaw know shit happens .

I just had to let this out of my chest , here on the blog considering its already flood with emofied post , i didnt wanna go all boohoo crash on someone chest then sob like a crybaby which i kinda did out of random moments . Man . Those tears were raw emotions that no one is there to catch each drop and magnified actual ache that i have inside . Its like a black hole manifest and just grabs whole of my spirals down my spine then drowning me inside with everything i hate in multiple directions . I just wanna end this piece of shit but i cant find no rope pulling me away from slappin waves in my tear ducts .

From this reality , melt into this dark horizon then rise up like a cloud and float away, dissolve somewhere far . One day ,  I will find the right words and they will be simple . I guess , the heck what am i even typing , im asking all the wrong whys and i never get to figure out the whys and here - comes that feelings you have forgotten . Love - Such complex shit to be involve . Whoever says is simple - total bullshit . 
 

No comments: